(Frameless) Piano to play a wrong note is insignificant to play poster full size. Every room deserves to be special, make your room pretty with this poster.
The Interesting Facts You May Not Know About the Piano
- The piano was originally called the pianoforte because of its ability to play notes both quietly (piano) and loudly (forte). The harpsichords that came before were only able to play softly.
- The piano has over 12,000 parts, 10,000 of which are moving. It is an enormous number of small pieces that need to work perfectly to get the sound that you want out of the instrument.
- The strings are made out of steel and produce their sound when struck by tiny hammers inside the piano. Each string usually holds about 170 pounds of tension. This is one of the reasons why piano tuning is a job for a specialist!
- Many people refer to the piano keys as “ivories,” but actually they haven’t been made out of ivory since the 1940’s. They are now made out of plastic to protect endangered resources.
- What are those pedals at the bottom of the piano for? The pedal on the left is a damper pedal. It moves the hammers closer to the string, which makes the sound softer. The middle pedal is a sostenuto pedal. It sustains only the notes you press, and then allows you to play others without sustain. The right pedal is the sustain pedal and is used the most often.
Piano to play a wrong note is insignificant to play poster
- This Piano to play a wrong note is insignificant to play poster is supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
- High quality, full color, high matte wall posters. Printed on sturdy, high quality paper, with vibrant colors.
- Available in common frame sizes. 12″ × 18″, 20″ × 30″, 24″ × 36″ High quality museum grade paper. Ships in protective tube.
Design by: condotelthecoastalhill.com